- Understanding Client requirement.
- Working on best solutions applicable to the Client through complex calculations.
- Customizing as per dimensions available.
- Briefing the Client on the solution & expected results.
- Executing / supervising the installation of the suggested treatments & solutions.
- Automatic Drop Down Seals- European manufactured Quality seals which can be applied in residences, pubs, studios, etc to reduce sound considerably, for wooden doors, Glass doors etc.
- Perimeter Seals for doors & windows – European Manufactured seals which restrict sound, dust, air (saves energy by protection AC air from Flowing out), cold smoke, light, insects etc.
- Other Acoustic Products.
- It is compulsory
- It saves lives & property
- Fire Safety Awareness and regulations are becoming stringent day by day
- Only few qualified people who understand Active & Passive Fire Protection & still fewer people willing to take accountability for either or both of them
- Is an integral part of any project and needs to be planned along with designing and necessary provisions kept during construction to ensure complete protection
Advantages Of Fire Solutions
Advantages of Fire Solutions/ Treatments:
- Satisfaction that all necessary Fire Safety solutions to protect human life & material have been evaluated and a calculative decision have been taken
- Clients can advertise fire safe project & charge a premium to the buyers
- For green projects, certain products providing additional Points can be utilized
- Increases goodwill
Consultancy For Fire Safety
- Finalizing the area for passive fire protection
- Analysis of applicable Fire Products, customized as per project requirements
- Focus shall be on the three key parameters – Stability, Integrity & Insulation
- Helping in framing guidelines for prerequisites of a fire product to be purchased
- Supplying applicable Passive Fire Products to be used for Passive Fire Protection
- Supervision of Fire Treatments for work allotted under Sound of Silence
- Taking responsibility of performance during Fire Situation – conditions apply
- Arranging Training to Maintenance staff to check Fire safety products
We procure international quality products, which have been tested and used internationally. Some details of these products are given below while some are mentioned in Product File Attachment:
- Fire Treatment for Wood: HR-Prof is a UK based Treatment which has non-flammable properties which restrict ignition & spread of fire on wooden surface. Critical properties such as strength, durability, hygroscopic properties, & corrosiveness are not compromised
- FR-Fabric: FR-Fabric is a UK based Treatment which has non-flammable properties which restrict ignition & spread of fire on most Fabrics including Cotton, Polyester, Viscose, and many mixes of Fabric. (FR- Fabric cannot be used on silk)
- UL Certified Fire Stop Products such as Fire Rated Mortar, Sealants, Intumescent Strips, etc as per NFPA standards